View This Deal: https://www.groupesq.com/deals/deal/1004
How Our Paperless Transcripts Work
You still receive a certified original version of the transcript sealed in an envelope. But instead of receiving a hard copy of the transcript, you can go online and view and download a PDF or ASCII version of the transcript and exhibits. You can print the transcript and exhibits, and cut and paste and download the transcript into the following programs:
- Trial Director
- Live Note
Save An Additional $40
When you order a paperless transcript, you will automatically save an additional $40 over ordering a regular transcript as you are not charged for the shipping, handling and CD production of the hard copy.
1. The $40 credit can only be used when you schedule a deposition and order a paperless PDF/ASCII transcript.
2. This deal is only open to attorneys who have never ordered a paperless transcript from us before.
3. You must use your credit by December 31, 2010.
4. Barkley has offices in the following cities and offers court reporters anywhere, both nationally and worldwide.
5. Your credit is transferrable provided the transferee would have been eligible to purchase this deal.